We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

remove column from table and lose bookmarks

hi,
i have a document contains one table,
at the second row of our table we have a bookmark named "tableauP"
when i remove a column from the table i lose the bookmark ?
can i have a solution of that. thanks

Code:
Dim bknav As BookmarksNavigator = New BookmarksNavigator(a)
For Each row As WTableRow In a.Sections(0).Tables(0).Rows
            row.Cells.RemoveAt(1)
Next
a.Save(chemin + "\testword\mehdii.doc", FormatType.Doc)

u find in attache my document source

Attachment: sample_efaac4b3.zip

5 Replies

VA Vijayasurya Anandhan Syncfusion Team June 14, 2019 01:25 PM UTC

Hi AtliDev,

Thank you for your patience.

We can reproduce and confirmed that the suspected issue with “Bookmark inside the table gets removed while removing table column in Docx conversion” is a defect. We have logged a defect report. The fix for this defect will be included in our upcoming 2019 Volume 2 SP1 release, which is estimated to be available in the end of July tentatively.

Note: The patch for the reported issue is estimated to be available on 5th July 2019. If you need patch for the issue, please let us know your current product version, which will be helpful for us to provide patch.

Regards,
Vijayasurya A

PR Poorani Rajendran Syncfusion Team July 5, 2019 08:34 AM UTC

Hi AtliDev,

We have fixed the reported
Bookmark inside the table gets removed while removing table column in Docx conversionand the patch for the fix in the latest version 17.1.0.47 can be downloaded from the following link

Recommended approach - exe will perform automatic configuration
Please find the patch setup from below location: 
http://syncfusion.com/Installs/support/patch/17.1.0.47/1122042/F145154/SyncfusionPatch_17.1.0.47_1122042_7052019024039626_F145154.exe

Advanced approach – use only if you have specific needs and can directly replace existing assemblies for your build environment
Please find the patch assemblies alone from below location: 
http://syncfusion.com/Installs/support/patch/17.1.0.47/1122042/F145154/SyncfusionPatch_17.1.0.47_1122042_7052019024039626_F145154.zip

NuGet packages:

http://syncfusion.com/Installs/support/patch/17.1.0.47/1122042/F145154/SyncfusionNuget_17.1.0.47_1122042_7052019024039626_F145154.zip

Assembly Version: 17.1.0.47
Installation Directions :
This patch should replace the files “Syncfusion.DocIO.Base.dll” under the following folder.
$system drive:\ Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\$Version # \precompiledassemblies\$Version#\4.0
Eg : $system drive:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\
17.1.0.47\precompiledassemblies\ 17.1.0.47\4.0

To automatically run the Assembly Manager, please check the Run assembly manager checkbox option while installing the patch. If this option is unchecked, the patch will replace the assemblies in precompiled assemblies’ folder only. Then, you will have to manually copy and paste them to the preferred location or you will have to run the Syncfusion Assembly Manager application (available from the Syncfusion Dashboard, installed as a shortcut in the Application menu) to re-install assemblies.

Note:
To change how you receive bug fixes, ask your license management portal admin to change your project’s patch delivery mode.
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/license

Disclaimer:
Please note that we have created this patch for version
17.1.0.47 specifically to resolve the issue reported in the Forum 145154

If you have received other patches for the same version for other products, please apply all patches in the order received.

This fix will be included in our 2019 Volume 2 release which will be available at end of July, 2019 tentatively.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards.
Poorani Rajendran

AT AtliDev November 22, 2019 10:27 AM UTC

hi, 

Thanks for help,
i test this problem after the last update , it work correctly when i remove the second column,
but when i remove the first column having the bookmarkstart , i lose completly the bookmark ( not the same performance like word9 )

Regards,

SR Suganya Rathinam Syncfusion Team November 25, 2019 12:51 PM UTC

Hi AtliDev,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We can reproduce the mentioned “Bookmark inside the table gets removed while removing table column” issue. We will validate this and update you further details on 27th November 2019.

Regards,
Suganya R

PR Poorani Rajendran Syncfusion Team November 27, 2019 01:39 PM UTC

Hi AtliDev,

We have confirmed that the reported “Bookmark inside the table gets removed while removing table column” is a defect and we have logged a defect report. We will include this fix in 2019 Volume 4 main release which is available at the end of December 2019 tentatively.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Poorani Rajendran.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon