We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

I would like to show all ejs-grid columns when page is responsive. but it is not showing all columns

Hi Team,

Could you please assist me in getting all my grid columns to be shown when the screen is responsive. 
I have totally 15 columns , but when my screen size is responsive it is showing only 4 to 5 columns with no horizontal scroll.

5 Replies

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team June 10, 2019 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Indira, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have tried to reproduce the reported issue at our end but the Grid scrollbar is working fine at our end. Please refer to the below sample link for more information. 

Could you please share the below details that will be helpful for us to provide a better solution as early as possible. 

1. Share the Grid code sample.
  2. Ensure the columns have explicit width
  3. Share the screenshot/video demo of your issue.
  4. Please reproduce the issue in the above sample if possible

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

IN Indira June 10, 2019 02:46 PM UTC

Thanks Pavithra for your quick reply with example. I have opened link which you have shared ... but in that link grid scroll is visible but the scroll is not working . 
Kindly let me know if any changes to be done to make it working. 

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team June 11, 2019 05:44 AM UTC

Hi Indira,  

Thanks for the update.  

Query: “ but in that link grid scroll is visible but the scroll is not working  

We have validated the provided sample at our end and we are not able to reproduce the reported issue at our end. For your convenience we have prepared a video demonstration which can be downloaded below.  

Note: 1. in the above video demo we have scrolled the Grid using three method (Mouse scroll, touch scroll and keyboard arrow keys (after selection). Also ensured the issue in Chrome (74.0.369), FireBox (67.0.1), Edge (44.217763). 

After referring the sample if you are still facing the issue, kindly share the following details.  

1. When you are facing the issue? (i.e) button scroll or mouse scroll or touch.
  2. Share the video demonstration of the reported issue.
  3. Share your browser details.
  4. Share the Grid code example

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

IN Indira June 11, 2019 07:43 AM UTC

Thanks Pavithra for the video , In normal screen size grid scroll is working properly to me. My point is to see all grid columns with scroll when screen is responsive or grid size is small or decreased. 

Regards,
Indira

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team June 12, 2019 12:33 PM UTC

Hi Indira, 

Thanks for your update. 

Before validating your requirement could you please provide the below details that will be helpful for us to provide a better solution as early as possible. 

1. Shar the Grid code example so that we can check how you have set the width for Grid and columns.
  2. Share the screenshot/video of the issue.

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon