We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Linear Zoom on SfChart

Hello,
I am using ChartZoomPanBehavior on SfChart control and allowed zooming with scroll wheel. The scrolling affects both X and Y axis and it is relative to cursor position.
My dataset resolution is very high and so I need to zoom very far to see the details. 
After using the rectangular zoom with left click and then using the scroll wheel, the zoom changes by almost nothing.
The result is very frustrating as you have to scroll a lot to zoom for just a bit.
After hooking up the ZoomChanging event on the SfChart control, I have found out that the ZoomFactor changes on a curve like this:

So my goal is to change the curve so it looks like linear function.
I know that I need to change the Axis ZoomFactor by some constant value every scroll, but what is the relation with ZoomPosition? 
I cannot seem to synchronize the linearity of ZoomFactor with ZoomPosition.

3 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 6, 2019 09:04 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

We have analyzed your query and we would like to inform you that ZoomPosition defines the center position of zooming that changes range based on ZoomPosition value. If you want to customize the zooming position, change the ZoomPosition value. 

Please let us know if you have any other queries.  

Regards, 
Muneesh Kumar G     

DA Daniel June 6, 2019 12:58 PM UTC

Thank you.

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 6, 2019 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,  
Muneesh Kumar G.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon