We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Diagram control like Micorost visio for Xamarin.Forms

Hello

I have following requirement for my App
1.The App should Run on Window platform i.e. ex-proofed tablets(e.g. Latitude 7212 Rugged Extreme) or windows 10 desktop/Laptop. The app should work offline as well.
2.Basic functionality is that the app should create Plant Layout with some custom shapes(similar like Microsoft Visio) .It will take some parameter input with respect to custom shape and then it will save to database for future reference.
3.The app will have the drawing canvas where user can drag/drop custom shape for the plant layout. In addition to this on click of the custom shape it will show its properties.

Please refer the attachment of sample UI.

Now my questions are as below

Is it possible with Sfdiagram to develop using Xamerin.Forms with such custom shapes?

Any other suggestions are welcome.

1 Reply

DB Dilli Babu Nandha Gopal Syncfusion Team June 7, 2019 01:50 PM UTC

Hi Datta,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Yes, we can create a required Plant layout using SfDiagram Xamarin. We have support for drawing customs shapes in Xamarin Diagram using Template support in Node (Diagram Object) i.e., we need to convert custom path or SVG path to data template from sample side (The template conversion can be achieved using Skia Sharp) and need to assign the data template to node template property. Kindly share us more information about the custom shapes which will be helpful for us to analyze on your requirement. 

Regards, 
Dilli babu. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon