We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to create a customize Carousel..?

I want to customize carousel as image..

5 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 3, 2019 12:06 PM UTC

Hi Samir, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have checked your requirement from our side and in our current implementation, we currently do not have "DataTemplateSelector Support for SfCarousel". We have logged a feature report for the same. You can find the feedback link details from below.   

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal.   

And the feature will be available in Volume 3 Release, which will be available on month of September 2019. Please let us know if you have any concern.  

Regards,
Muneesh Kumar G. 

SA Samir June 6, 2019 04:54 AM UTC

Thank You Muneesh Kumar G

Can you provide the code according to the Designed. Looking forward to yours help.

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 6, 2019 06:44 AM UTC

Hi Samir,  

We have analyzed your query and we are unable to get exact requirement from that. Can you please provide more information about your query? this would be helpful for us to give better solution in this.  

Regards, 
Muneesh Kumar G     

SA Samir June 6, 2019 07:34 AM UTC

I need customized carousel. Which will be in a frame as design which i have posted.
1. below the every image there would be a two label where the text will be arrive from VM.

Suppose image is a company.
First text is the name of company which will be available on below of every carousel image.
Next text will the for rattings which will shown below the company name.
And both Company name and ratting text will be arrive from VM.

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 7, 2019 10:05 AM UTC

Hi Samir, 

As we said in our previous, we have logged feature report for the same. You can find the feedback link details from below.    

We will implement this support in our SfCarousel like below mentioned documentation, 

And we will have the design propose with the SelectedView and UnSelectedView in SfCarousel. 

Regards, 
Muneesh Kumar G. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon