We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Getting error on Design Page for SyncFusion Editor

I am trying use SyncFusion image editor in the design for android app but getting error shown below.Please it and provide exact solution for it.

8 Replies

DE Deepa June 4, 2019 06:25 AM UTC

Please provide me the solution asap.

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team June 4, 2019 01:21 PM UTC

Hi Deepa, 

We have analyzed the reported issue in our source level and framework controls. We can reproduce the same issue in the TextView control, and we have raised the question for this issue in the public forums. We will update once we get the solution on this. 

Please refer the Xamarin forum link for this issue. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

DE Deepa June 18, 2019 06:38 AM UTC

Hi,
I haven't got any update on this solution .Please provide me the perfect solution.Waiting for your solution :)

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team June 19, 2019 02:45 PM UTC

Hi Deepa, 

In our SfImageEditor control, we have used the font icons by using .ttf files to display ToolbarItems icons. When setting the .ttf files to toolbar icon on loading time, the designer is crashed in Android in the designer page. We can reproduce the same issue in framework TextView control while loading .ttf file(setting Typeface though .ttf file) and reported this issue to Xamarin. Also, we have asked the solution for this issue in Xamarin forums. We will update the solution once we get the solution from the forum. 

Thanks, 
Santhiya A 

DE Deepa July 4, 2019 09:26 AM UTC

Hi,

Any update regarding SImageEditor? 
Waiting for your solution  :(

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team July 5, 2019 01:03 PM UTC

Hi Deepa, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

We have checked your reported issue in visual studio 2019 version and this issue resolved in the visual studio 2019 version. However, we are checking on this issue and we will update the status on 8th July,2019. 

Thanks, 
Santhiya A 

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team July 10, 2019 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Deepa, 

We are facing complexity in finding the exact root cause of the designer crash. We are checking on it and will update you further details on 12th July 2019. 

Thanks, 
Rachel. 

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team July 12, 2019 01:20 PM UTC

Hi Deepa, 

We have checked the VS 2019 designer issue and confirmed the issue in imageEditor source. We have fixed this issue and it will be included in our upcoming weekly NuGet release which is scheduled to be roll out on 16th July,2019. 

After fixed that issue, we faced another issue “when inflating the layout in source level” which related to framework level issue occurred in VS 2019 version. The Microsoft team resolved this issue and the fix we will be available in next Android SDK release version.  

Thanks, 
Santhiya A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon