We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Drag and Drop onto sfCalendar control

I have a windows form using a datagrid control and a sfCalendar control. I want to drag a job number from the datagrid onto a date on the calendar control and have code handle this occurrence in a separate fairly complex scheduling routine. How can I determine on which date the mouseup event occurs? I can trap for a mouseup event in the calendar control and I know if it is th result of a dragdrop event and I know the data to be dropped. I just can't see any way to identify the individual date on which the drop (or mouseup) occurs.

3 Replies

TK Tom Krieg May 28, 2019 02:07 AM UTC

Forgot to mention - Visual Basic in Visual Studio 2019 community edition, Syncfusion v 17.1.0.38

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team May 28, 2019 01:38 PM UTC

Hi Tom,   

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

Currently we are analyzing the reported query and will update more details on 29/05/2019.  

We appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

MS Magesh Sankar Syncfusion Team May 29, 2019 06:10 PM UTC

Hi Tom 

Thank for your patience. 

On further analysis, In SfCalendar DragDrop event will triggers, when perform drag and drop operation and we don’t have option to get date value On DragDrop. Currently SfCalendar does not have direct support to achieve your requirement.  

Let us know if you need any further assistance on this.   
Regards, 
Magesh S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon