We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CRUD operations in scheduler

Hi,

is there any way to perform CRUD operations in the current state of the scheduler ? DataManager does not seem to be usable yet, so I am looking for a different path. I am trying 

OnComplete(ActionEventArgs data) 

which is called when something changes, but the Data property is missing the date values from StartTime and EndTime.

NameValueType
Data{{ "Id": 1, "Subject": "Explosion of Betelgeuse Star", "Location": "Space Centre USA", "StartTime": {}, "EndTime": {}, "CategoryColor": "#1aaa55", "Guid": "bab7a08e-2ea9-9ebd-0b96-be8e808890ff" }}object {Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject}

Is there any way to get to the data and manipulate the Data property or must I wait for the DataManager to be finished.

I am using the following configuration

<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.NewtonsoftJson" Version="3.0.0-preview5-19227-01" />
    <PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.EJ2.AspNet.Core.RazorComponents" Version="17.1.0.47-beta" />

regards

Uwe Hein

3 Replies

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team May 20, 2019 01:28 PM UTC

Hi Uwe, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

To perform CRUD operations DataManager is mandatory, so you have to wait for it which will be available for use within this month end. You can track the same from the following link. 

We would appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards, 
Nevitha. 

UH Uwe Hein May 31, 2019 08:26 AM UTC

Hi Nevitha,

will there be a intoduction into DataManager or samples on how to use it with the scheduler. I am especially interested in using DM with server-side blazor and Dapper.

Thank you

regards

Uwe

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team May 31, 2019 10:05 AM UTC

Hi Uwe, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are still working on this feature and will notify with CRUD operations in Scheduler sample as soon as possible it is available. Also, support for DataManager will be provided from Volume 2, 2019, which is expected to roll out by the end of June 2019. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon