We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Rendering of Tables

Does the Document Editor have a restriction of what originally creates tables in DOCX files.  I use ASPOSE WORD .NET to create documents and it seems that the Document Editor does not render then the same as MS WORD does.  I've attached a few documents.  Do I need to use a different Word Creation library? 

Attachment: Documents_3cc965f0.zip

5 Replies

MA Mugunthan Anbalagan Syncfusion Team May 17, 2019 09:13 AM UTC

Hi William Morgenweck, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Regarding “Rendering of table” 

We can reproduce the reported problem from our side. Currently, we are validating the reported problem. So, we will get back to you with validation details by May 21, 2019. 

Regarding “Do I need to use a different Word Creation library?” 

By using our Syncfusion.DocIO library, we can create word document programmatically. So, please find more detail about this from below UG link. 

Note: The reported issue is due to rendering issue in DocumentEditor and it is not due to Word creation library. 

Regards, 
Mugunthan A 

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team May 21, 2019 11:55 AM UTC

Hi William, 

We have logged a defect report for table rendering issue. We will fix this issue and include this fix in our upcoming EJ2 patch release which is scheduled on June 6, 2019.  

Regards,  
Ramya T 

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team June 6, 2019 03:08 PM UTC

Hi William, 

The fix for the issue “table rendering issue” is not included in our weekly release (17.1.50) packages due to facing some complexity in this issue. We are currently working on fixing the issue with high priority and we will include the fix in our upcoming weekly package release on June 19, 2019 without further delay.     

Regards, 
Ramya T 

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team June 19, 2019 11:15 AM UTC

Hi William, 

We have fixed the reported issues with table rendering. We don’t have our weekly patch releases for upcoming weeks due to our Volume 2 release schedule. We will include this fix for the issue in our Volume 2 release on mid of July 2019. 

We will get back to you once our Volume 2 release is rolled out. 

Regards, 
Ramya T 

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team July 17, 2019 07:03 AM UTC

Hi William, 

We are glad to announce that our weekly package is released successfully. We have included the fix for the reported issue with this weekly release . Please upgrade to your latest version(17.2.0.35). 

Regards, 
Ramya T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon