We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object when click in calendar button

Hello, I am creating a form with a DateTimePicker for a field and when I run the application this error appears. I do not know if it's because he does not have the location setting. Also I would like to be able to configure the location for Spanish-Mexico.
I attached the images of the error that marks the WebConsole.
I hope you can help me.
I thank you in advance

Attachment: DateTimePicker_6ae588a4.rar

1 Reply

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team May 17, 2019 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Juan Antonio, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your provided screenshots and reported problem at our end, but we were unable to identify which way you have tried to change culture in DateTimePicker. If you want to change the culture for DateTimePicker, you can use the locale property to change it. For your convenience, we have prepared the sample to render the DateTimePicker in Spanish-Mexico culture. Please find the sample below. 

To know more details about globalization in DateTimePicker, please check the below help document. 

Please check the sample and get back to us if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon