We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to Stop progress indicator

Hi, I am calling Stop on the EjsProgressButton after some calculations, but it continues to spin.

Do you have an example, so that I can see what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

3 Replies

VK Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team May 20, 2019 01:14 PM UTC

Hi John  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have checked your reported issue “Could not able to stop the progress(spinner) in ProgressButton while using the stop() method” and we are able to reproduce it in our end. We have considered this as an defect and you can track the status of this defect using below link from our feedback portal.  

This fix will be available with our upcoming EJ2 patch release. We will inform you once the release has been rolled out and appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar S  

Társis June 12, 2019 02:34 PM UTC

Is it already fixed in the last update?

SP Sangeetha Priya Murugan Syncfusion Team June 13, 2019 11:23 AM UTC

Hi John, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We would like to let you know that “Stop()” method is used to stop the progress and it doesn’t hide the spinner based on our behavior. However, we have provided the new method “ProgressComplete()” to achieve your requirement, it hides the spinner and also completes the progress of the button. The fix for this issue is included in our 17.1.51 patch release. Please find below code example of ProgressComplete method in a button click event. 

Code Example: 
@using Syncfusion.EJ2.RazorComponents.SplitButtons 

<Button id="normalbtn" class="e-btn" onclick="@onClicked">Stop</Button> 

<EjsProgressButton ID="spinleft" ref="progressBtnObj" Content="Spin Left" IsPrimary="true"></EjsProgressButton> 

@functions{ 

EjsProgressButton progressBtnObj; 

private void onClicked() 
  { 
    progressBtnObj.ProgressComplete(); 
  } 
} 

Could you please check the above details and use the "ProgressComplete" method instead of "Stop" to achieve your requirement. Kindly get back to us, if you need any further assistance on this? 

Regards,          
Sangeetha M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon