We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Updating controls error

I got a notification today in Visual Studio 2019 that says there is a Winform Extension Update. I click to install and close VS to get the update to install.. I'm getting an error that says "This Extension is already installed to all applicable products." Error. Any ideas?

Attachment: error_7f65ed96.zip

4 Replies

RA Ricardo Abranches May 15, 2019 04:38 PM UTC

me too, but i have it on visual studio 2017

Ra

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team May 16, 2019 07:37 AM UTC

Hi Walter, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We need the below details from your side to check further on the reported issue on our end.  

1. Visual Studio about window screenshot (Help Menu -> About Microsoft Visual Studio). 

2. Follow the steps suggested in the below KB article link and send us the zip file which consists of complete Syncfusion Installer logs generated by our tool if any Syncfusion build installed.  

Regards, 
Vadivel Natarajan  

WA Walter May 16, 2019 12:51 PM UTC

Here is the requested information. Zip file attached contains the help about pic and the syncfusionlog

Attachment: about_a35a9a58.zip

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team May 17, 2019 11:28 AM UTC

Hi Walter,

Thanks for your patience.

It seems that this is a known issue in Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 and we have reported this issue in Microsoft developer community forum. Until we get the solution from the Microsoft, please uninstall the installed Syncfusion Extensions from Extensions Menu -> Manage Extensions and reinstall the latest extensions as a workaround if any further updates we released.

We will get back to you once we get the solution from Microsoft.

Regards,
Vadivel Natarajan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon