We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Height resize is frozen with grid

Hello,

I found an interesting issue with dialog resizing. Basically you can always resize dialog up/down and left/right, but there are some specific cases where you can't resize up/down anymore.

Here's the replicated issue where you can follow me along:

So I have grid in my dialog and I can resize dialog correctly if I do not implement edit settings and/or column chooser 

But the magic starts to happen when I implement edit settings and/or column chooser. After adding those two parameters the grid won't let you resize dialog in UP and DOWN way, all works with LEFT and RIGHT:

2 Replies

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team May 20, 2019 04:42 AM UTC

Hello Domantas,  

Thank you for taking your time to report this issue. We have validated it and considered it as a defect in our Dialog component. The fix for this issue will be included in upcoming Volume 2 Main release which is expected to be rolled out in the month of July 2019. You can now track the current status of the report, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/6373/  

Regards, 
Prince     

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team July 15, 2019 08:53 AM UTC

Hello Domantas, 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Volume 2, 2019 release (v17.2.0.34) is rolled out and is available for download under the following link. 

We have fixed the reported issue in our end. We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Prince 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon