We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to draw multiplication sign using Syncfusion PDF in mac or iphone

Hi
I have facing problem in Iphone.My problem is that when i generate my PDF using Syncfusion PDF,the multipilcation and division symbols are not showing properly but some weird symbols are showing up.
Here is My Code
//Here I Draw Table and Add table in paragraph and also Define Font for text.
                IWParagraph paragraph = ChildTable[j, k].AddParagraph();
                paragraph.ParagraphFormat.HorizontalAlignment = HorizontalAlignment.Right;
                WTextRange txtfont = paragraph.AppendText(ChildList[k].Questions) as WTextRange;
                txtfont.CharacterFormat.FontSize = 18f;
                if (Device.RuntimePlatform == Device.Android)
                 {
                    txtfont.CharacterFormat.FontName = PdfFontFamily.Helvetica.ToString();
                 }
                 else  
                 {

txtfont.CharacterFormat.FontName = PdfFontFamily.Helvetica.ToString();
                 }

1 Reply

VA Vijayasurya Anandhan Syncfusion Team May 15, 2019 06:02 PM UTC

Hi Waheed,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have tried to reproduce the reported issue from our side, but it works fine in our end. Please find the below link which contains sample which we have used from our side to reproduce the issue. 

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/144623/ze/Sample_application7805581802087119706.zip

If you still face issue from your side, please provide us the below details which will be helpful for us to proceed further in this.

1. Modified of sample of above along with complete code snippet.
  2. Highlighted screenshot of the issue in generate PDF.
  3. Syncfusion product version which used at your end.

Note: If you have any confidential data in your code snippets, please replace with some dummy data and provide us the same. We just need your code example to recreate the problem you face.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Vijayasurya A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon