We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CellStyle Foreground doesn't work with 17.1460.0.38

Hi there,

yesterday I updated to the newest Syncfusion version. Since then the CellStyle for my SfDataGrid doesn't work anymore.

I have a DataGRid like this:

<syncfusion:SfDataGrid x:Name="dtgKPI_Edit"
                                   ItemsSource="{Binding KPIView}"
                                   SelectedItem="{Binding SelectedKPI}"
                                   CellStyle="{StaticResource customCellStyle}" />

And the customCellStyle like this:

<Style TargetType="syncfusion:GridCell" x:Key="customCellStyle">
            <Setter Property="Foreground" 
                    Value="{Binding Cluster.Color}" />
        </Style>

Everything yorked fine but since the update it doesn't work with the Foreground. If I change the Property to Background it works for the Background.

Has anything changed or how can I apply the Fontcolor corecctly?

Best wishes!

Victor

2 Replies

AK Adhikesevan Kothandaraman Syncfusion Team May 7, 2019 01:48 PM UTC

HI Victor, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We are currently working on your query with high priority. We will get back to you with the complete details on this at 9th May,2019. 
Thanks for your patience until then.  

Regards, 
Adhi 

AK Adhikesevan Kothandaraman Syncfusion Team May 8, 2019 01:42 PM UTC

Hi Victor, 

Thanks for your patience.  

We have analyzed your reported scenario at our end. And based on that we have created a simple sample to replicate your scenario and it working fine with the current version 17.1.0.38. Refer to the attached sample, 

Sample: 

If your scenario is different from this, Please modify the attached sample to replicate your scenario. It will be helpful for us to provide the solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Adhi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon