We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Reportviewer does not display data using ObjectDataSource

I'm trying to insert a reportviewer with an rdlc file, for the data I have a dataset and an ObjectDataSource that work, but when I try to use the Reportviewer I do not load the report.
ASP page.
<%@ Page Title="" Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/Site.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="ConstanciaParte2.aspx.cs" Inherits="_Academicos_ConstanciaParte2" %>

<%@ Register assembly="Syncfusion.EJ, Version=16.4460.0.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models.ReportViewer" tagprefix="cc1" %>

Page Load C#

List rptDatasources = new List();
ReportDataSource rptDatasource1 = new ReportDataSource();
rptDatasource1.Name = "Dataset1";
ObjectDataSource1.SelectParameters[0].DefaultValue = Request.QueryString["id_matricula"];
rptDatasource1.Value = ((DataView)ObjectDataSource1.Select()).ToTable();
rptDatasources.Add(rptDatasource1);
ReportDataSource rptDatasource2 = new ReportDataSource();
rptDatasource2.Name = "Dataset2";
ObjectDataSource2.SelectParameters[0].DefaultValue = Request.QueryString["id_matricula"];
rptDatasource2.Value = ((DataView)ObjectDataSource2.Select()).ToTable();
rptDatasources.Add(rptDatasource2);
this.ReportViewer1.DataSources = rptDatasources;
this.ReportViewer1.ReportServiceUrl = VirtualPathUtility.ToAbsolute("~/api/RDLCReport");
Really estimate it your answer.

Attachment: report_8eb8be36.zip

1 Reply

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team May 9, 2019 06:33 PM UTC

Hi Roger, 

Thanks for your interest in our Syncfusion product. 

We have checked the mentioned report not rendering issue with your shared details and it is working properly. We suspect the mentioned issue occurs when script and assembly version are mismatching. So, we have prepared the simple RDLC sample for your reference and it can be downloaded from below location. 

Could you please confirm whether the above sample is working at your end? If issue still persists then could you please revert the above shared sample with issue reproducible case to validate the mentioned problem at our end. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon