We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Select All Option for Listbox

i am looking for a select all and deselct option in the new Listbox.
How can i use the sam as in the multiselect dropdown list ?

with best regards
Peter

3 Replies

VK Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team May 3, 2019 11:55 AM UTC

Hi Peter, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

#1: i am looking for a select all and deselct option in the new Listbox. 

We have checked your requirement “Select all and deselect all option in ListBox” and it can be achieved using ‘ShowSelectAll’ property in ListBox. Please check the below code example, 

[Index.cshtml
@Html.EJS().ListBox("multi-select-listbox").SelectionSettings(new Syncfusion.EJ2.DropDowns.ListBoxSelectionSettings { ShowCheckbox = true, ShowSelectAll = true }).DataSource((IEnumerable<object>)ViewBag.data).Render() 

For your convenience, we have prepared the sample and same can be downloaded from below link, 

#2 How can i use the same as in the multiselect dropdown list? 

You can achieve the same by enabling ShowSelectAll property in MultiSelect. Please check the below demo sample, 

Could you please check the above samples and get back to us, if you need any further assistance on this? 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar S 

PR Peter Rosenstein May 11, 2019 08:13 PM UTC

Thanks for the answer, it works fine
Best Regards
Peter

CI Christopher Issac Sunder K Syncfusion Team May 13, 2019 07:23 AM UTC

Hi Peter, 

We are glad to hear that the issue has been fixed. Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,
Christo 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon