We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Retrieve original appointment ID from MonthInlineAppointmentTapped event

Hi,

I have an SfSchedule component that I populate using an AppointmentMapping. In the following you can see the private class Meeting, and how I create the mapping.

public class Meeting
        {
            public int Id { get; set; }
            public NSString Subject { get; set; }
            public NSDate Start { get; set; }
            public NSDate End { get; set; }
            public UIColor Color { get; set; }
        }

public static AppointmentMapping GetAppointmentMapping()
        {
            AppointmentMapping mapping = new AppointmentMapping
            {
                Subject = "Subject",
                StartTime = "Start",
                EndTime = "End",
                AppointmentBackground = "Color",
            };
            return mapping;
        }

I subscribe to MonthInlineAppointmentTapped to get info when the user clicks on an appointment. My problem is that MonthInlineAppointmentTappedEventArgs contains only Appointment and Date, and I would like to get info about the Id of the corresponding Meeting, as I need to open another view to show more details to the user. By using the mapping this kind of info gets lost, so how can I retrieve the Id of the corresponding meeting?

1 Reply

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team May 1, 2019 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Janis, 

We have analyzed your requirement “Get custom appointment on MonthInlineAppointmentTapped Event”, As of now, SfSchedule.iOS does not have a support for retrieving the custom appointment but, In SfSchedule.XForms.iOS hava a support for getting a custom appointment. 

Kindly revert us if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon