We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Sfschedule visible dates not precise

Hi,

I am using the "VisibleDates" collection of SfSchedule to see what is the range of days that are shown in a Month View. I think that the dates are not exactly precise though. 

As you can see in the attached screenshots, I am showing the month of May 2019, and the first visible date is April 28, and the last visible one is June 8.

Nevertheless the first "VisibleDate" in the collection is 04-27 22:00 (correct if we consider it's in UTC), but the last visible date is 06-07 22:00 (still UTC). This is actually not correct, as it excludes June 8. The correct last visible date should be, in my opinion, 06-08 22:00.

Attachment: visible_dates_4b11bb1c.zip

5 Replies

SK Sasi Kumar Arumugam Syncfusion Team May 1, 2019 06:37 AM UTC

Hi Janis,

Based on the provided information we have checked with the query “SfSchedule visible dates not precise”. In the SfSchedule iOS, visible dates are on UTC format. Adding the time zone offset value (“hh:mm") to get the local time zone time.

Kindly revert us if you have any concern.

Regards,
Sasikumar Arumugam. 

AG Anna Gulich May 1, 2019 07:05 AM UTC

Hi Sasikumar,

Thanks for your explanation, I think I misunderstood the visible dates format before.

Thanks!

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 2, 2019 05:48 AM UTC

Hi Janis, 

Thank you for the update. We are happy that the given explanation helps you. 

Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V   

TN Tuan Nguyen May 6, 2020 01:03 AM UTC

Please give code example on how to do this in C#. Do I need to set the TimeZone property in Xaml to UTC?
Thanks.

MS Muniappan Subramanian Syncfusion Team May 6, 2020 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Tuan Nguyen, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have checked your requirement of “Do I need to set TimeZone property to get exact schedule visible dates” in SfSchedule. In the SfSchedule iOS, visible dates are on UTC format. Adding the time zone offset value (“hh:mm") to get the local time zone time. But you don't need to add time zone off set value in Form iOS to get the precise visible dates. You will get the accurate Visible Dates of the Month using the VisibleDates property in the VisibleDatesChanged event in the SfSchedule. We have prepared a simple sample for the same, please find the sample link from below, 

We hope this helps. Kindly revert us if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Muniappan S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon