We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change only the event icon?

Is there an easy way to only change the Month View event's icon based on some value?
I found this article which shows how to update the complete layout : https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/8588/how-to-customize-the-month-cell-of-sfcalendar-with-custom-object

I haven't tried it yet but I like the way the default SfCalendar looks like at the moment and I would only like to change the icon for a day which has an event that I could recognize. From what I understand, WinForms version of SfCalendar has Special Dates property which allows this, but not the Xamarin.Forms one.

Thanks!

1 Reply

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team April 29, 2019 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Srdan, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on provided information we have analyzed your requirement “Calendar dates contains the icon which has event in a date”. Currently we don’t have a support for special dates. But your requirement can be achieved by using OnMonthCellLoadedEvent. Also we have prepared simple sample for the same. Kindly refer the sample from following link, 

Sample link:  

We hope that this helps you, kindly revert us if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon