We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Ending Combobox Edit sfDataGrid Edit on Form open

I am using a combobox in sfDataGrid for a column. The Datasource is linked to a database bindingSource. I am having an issue when I change edit the comboboxcolumn without specifically ending the edit and selecting a Form.Dialog to open. 

In the Form.Dialog, I run a tableAdapter.Update to save any changes in the database. Even if the combobox size/values members are not changed I get an error saying the row has been removed.

I get this error when I open it. 'This row has been removed from a table and does not have any data.  BeginEdit() will allow creation of new data in this row.'

What is the best way to get around this. I would assume the best way is to endEdit before I open the Form.Dialog, but I couldn't find a way to endEdit for the comboboxColumn. 

1 Reply

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team April 25, 2019 01:52 PM UTC

Hi Julius, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

We have checked the reported problem by creating a sample with DataBase and tried to achieve your scenario. But we could not get not able to reproduce the reported scenario in our end.  

Kindly reproduce the problem in the provided sample and revert us (or) send your sample that replicating the problem or provide the replication procedure if we missed anything. This would be a very helpful for us to investigate the reported problem at our end and provide the solution at earliest. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon