We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cannot read property 'viewContainerRef' of undefined (Searching with text in ejs-autocomplete control)

Hello,

I am using <ejs-autocomplete> autocomplete control. I have attached snap of .ts file and template file in which I have added code for autocomplete search
Everything is working good in local, i am using ng serve --o command to run the application. For building code have used command ng build --prod and put dist folder file to server, the problem is that autocomplete is not working on live url. It throws the error in console 'Cannot read property 'viewContainerRef' of undefined'.

Here is snap of error.

Thanks

1 Reply

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team April 25, 2019 05:21 AM UTC

Hi Purvi, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

This is a known issue in our end. The fix for this issue is included in the patch release version 17.1.42. Kindly refer to the following release notes section: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/release-notes/17.1.42/#common 

We suggest you upgrade to the latest version to resolve the issue. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Prince 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon