We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

minimizing tiles loses navigation content

I'm working with the tile view functionality for my project. I noticed that when I first select a tile item the view comes up and everything is fine I can select items from the list and bring up its corresponding navigation content. I am using a tab navigation bound to the selected index in a list box. 

This is replicated in the syncfusion wpf demos that is under Tile View-> data binding demo. If you run it and select market place in the demo then hit the back arrow to minimize it then click the market place again, you will see that the content does not load. I have attached the results of both clicks. 

Is there a setting to prevent the loss of the nagivation content?

Attachment: ImagesOfClicks_a3c2ed7a.zip

9 Replies

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team April 23, 2019 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Rachel, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

We are able to see the reported issue in our end and we have forward this to development team for further analysis. So we will provide the more details on April 25th, 2019. 

We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team April 25, 2019 09:09 AM UTC

Hi Rachel, 

Thanks for your patience. 

We are able to reproduce the reported “TabNavigationControl selected content cleared when control was unloaded” issue in our end and we have logged a bug report on this and it can be tracked through our feedback portal below. 

The fix will be available in our upcoming Volume 1 SP1 release which is scheduled to be rolled out at the second week of May, 2019. Would waiting for the official release work for you? Otherwise, we can provide a patch on April 30th, 2019. 

If you have any more specification replication procedure or a scenario to be tested you can add it as a comment. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

RD Rachel Dalby April 25, 2019 12:26 PM UTC

Thank you for getting back with me. I can wait until the second week of May and work on some of the other aspects of my project. Thank you again.

Regards,
Rachel

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team April 25, 2019 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Rachel, 

Thanks for your update. 

As we promised earlier, we will include the fix in our upcoming Volume 1 SP1 release which is scheduled to be rolled out at the second week of May, 2019.  

We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

SR Sabaridass Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team May 13, 2019 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Rachel, 

Due to code complexities and other technical aspects, we are unable to include the fix for this reported issue in our Volume 1, SP 1 release. We will provide the fix for the reported issue on 22nd May, 2019. We will appreciate your patience until then. 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused if any. 

Regards, 
Sabaridass R 

RD Rachel Dalby May 28, 2019 12:44 PM UTC

Has there been anymore on this? I did not see anything on the 22nd.

Thank you,
Rachel

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 29, 2019 10:33 AM UTC

Hi Rachel, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have fixed the mentioned issue “Minimizing tiles loses navigation content” and missed to update. We have created patch for the same, it can be downloaded from the following. 

Recommended approach – exe will perform automatic configuration       
Please find the patch setup here:                            

Advanced approach – use only if you have specific needs and can directly replace existing assemblies for your build environment                        
Please find the patch assemblies alone from:  

Please find the NuGet from the below location:      

Assembly Version: 17.1.0.38
Installation Directions
This patch should replace the files “Syncfusion.Tools.Wpf” under the following folder.
$system drive:\ Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\$Version # \precompiledassemblies\$Version#\4.0 
Eg : $system drive:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\17.1.0.38\precompiledassemblies\17.1.0.38\4.0

To automatically run the Assembly Manager, please check the Run assembly manager checkbox option while installing the patch. If this option is unchecked, the patch will replace the assemblies in precompiled assemblies’ folder only. Then, you will have to manually copy and paste them to the preferred location or you will have to run the Syncfusion Assembly Manager application (available from the Syncfusion Dashboard, installed as a shortcut in the Application menu) to re-install assemblies.

Note: To change how you receive bug fixes, ask your license management portal admin to change your project’s patch delivery mode.

https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/patches

Disclaimer: If you have received other patches for the same version for other products, please apply all patches in the order received. Please note that we have created this patch for version 17.1.0.38 specifically to resolve the following issue reported in the forum 144150. Please let us know if you need patch in different version. This fix will be included in our 2019 Volume 2 release which is expected to be available by end of June 2019.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

RD Rachel Dalby May 29, 2019 01:47 PM UTC

Hello again,

I am getting an error when I try to download the patches with "you are not authorized to download this patch"

Thank you,
Rachel

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 30, 2019 01:32 PM UTC

Hi Rachel, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

The patch which we had provided previously was mismatched your account. Due to this, you are not able to download the patch and now it has been resolved. You can download the patch from following link, 

Recommended approach – exe will perform automatic configuration       
Please find the patch setup here: 

Advanced approach – use only if you have specific needs and can directly replace existing assemblies for your build environment                        
Please find the patch assemblies alone from:  

Please find the Nugets from the below location:      

Assembly Version: 17.1.0.38
Installation Directions: 
This patch should replace the files “Syncfusion.Tools.Wpf” under the following folder.
$system drive:\ Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\$Version # \precompiledassemblies\$Version#\4.0 
Eg : $system drive:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\17.1.0.38\precompiledassemblies\17.1.0.38\4.0

To automatically run the Assembly Manager, please check the Run assembly manager checkbox option while installing the patch. If this option is unchecked, the patch will replace the assemblies in precompiled assemblies’ folder only. Then, you will have to manually copy and paste them to the preferred location or you will have to run the Syncfusion Assembly Manager application (available from the Syncfusion Dashboard, installed as a shortcut in the Application menu) to re-install assemblies.

Note: To change how you receive bug fixes, ask your license management portal admin to change your project’s patch delivery mode.

https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/patches

Disclaimer: If you have received other patches for the same version for other products, please apply all patches in the order received. Please note that we have created this patch for version 17.1.0.38 specifically to resolve the following issue reported in the forum 144150. This fix will be included in our main release 2019 Volume 2 which is expected on mid of June 2019.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon