We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

Embedded image is not shown in report

Hi SyncFusion,

When I add an embedded image in a rdl file, it is correctly shown in the report designer.
But when showing the report in a Report Viewer control (ejReportViewer), it does not show.
Am I doing something wrong?

Best regards
Martin

Attachment: EmbeddedImageNotShowing_661c9bb9.zip

2 Replies

MJ Martin Jørgensen April 19, 2019 06:29 AM UTC

Hi SyncFusion,

I was missing the:

public object GetResource(string key, string resourceType, bool isPrinting) 
    {
        //Returns the report resource for the requested key.
        return ReportHelper.GetResource(key, resourceType, isPrinting);
    }

in my webapi.

Best regards
Martin

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team April 23, 2019 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Martin, 

We have checked the mentioned embedded image not shown issue with your shared RDL file in our Report Viewer control, but it is rendering properly as shown in below snap. 

We have prepared the simple Report Viewer sample for your reference. Could you please confirm whether the below sample is working or not at your end. 

If issue still persists, then could you please revert the above shared sample with issue reproducible case to validate the mentioned problem at our end. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon