We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Office 365 cannot open my document, but old office can.

I have a system that has been generating office .doc documents using DOCIO for ages. This has been working fine and all the documents still open OK in desktop versions of Word. The client has now upgraded to Office 365 and all the documents no longer open. Every document now comes up with the error: "a table in this document has become corrupted".

I reckon there must be some incompatibility between tables generated in DOCIO and Office365. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

2 Replies

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team April 15, 2019 05:44 AM UTC

We request you to share the below details to reproduce and analyze issue from our side and to provide prompt solution at the earliest. 

1. The complete version of Microsoft Word application both your desktop version and Office 365 (Go to File-> Account -> About Word in Microsoft Word).
  2. Output DOC word document generated at your end.
  3. Code snippet used at your end to generate this document

Regards,  
Abirami  

RG Rachel Gomez February 28, 2022 04:27 PM UTC

To open a Word document in Office 365

Navigate to the Documents tool. Locate the file you want to open and edit in Microsoft Office 365. Hover over the file and click the icon that corresponds with the file you want to open.

• The complete version of Microsoft Word application both your desktop version and Office 365 (Go to File-> Account -> About Word in Microsoft Word).
  • Output DOC word document generated at your end.
  • Code snippet used at your end to generate this document
Regards,
Rachel Gomez

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon