We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Twice toolbar

I have app wit react-router
where I have list of items and   item details form
on Item details i have simple RTE

<RichTextEditorComponent id="defaultRTE" ref={(richtexteditor) => { this.rteObj = richtexteditor }} valueTemplate={notes} change={e=>{ onChangeNotes(e.value)}} >
<Inject services={[HtmlEditor, Toolbar, Link, QuickToolbar]} />
</RichTextEditorComponent>

going back to  list and  choose another item produce  RTE with double toolbar.

1 Reply

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team April 12, 2019 09:41 AM UTC

Dear Customer, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your reported issue with react-routing. Unfortunately we were unable to replicate your reported issue in our end. We have created a simple React routing test sample with RTE component. The react component is rendered properly when switching between react routing pages. We have attached the sample for your reference, please find the sample at the following location 

In above sample, we have rendered the Rich Text Editor component in the History page. We suspect that you might have re-rendered the component in your end and this could be the cause of the issue. Please ensure this in your end and kindly confirm.  

Please check the above test example and suggestion in your end. If the issue still persists, please share us sufficient information to replicate the issue in our end. Else you can use the attached test example to replicate the scenario and revert it to us. This will help us isolate the root cause and provide a prompt solution. 

Regards, 
Prince 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon