We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Customizing Toolbar

Hi,

Very nice that new functionalities have been added to the toolbar since the first version...but...now, on my apps, user get access to functionalities that are not implemented and that are not supposed to work.

How I can keep the very standard tools as page navigation and text search (without the annotation tools).

I found an exemple of toolbar customization in the user's guide, but no way to include the text search control. For exemple, I did not found the binding to set for the search text value. I only have the binding for the SearchTextCommand.

Can you please give me an exemple for adding this part to my custom tool bar ?

Regards.

Eric.

1 Reply

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team April 12, 2019 11:17 AM UTC

Hi Eric, 

Greetings from Syncfusion 

Query 
Details 
How I can keep the very standard tools as page navigation and text search (without the annotation tools). 
At present, we do not have support for toolbar customization in the PDF viewer control in Xamarin platform. However, we have planned to include this feature in our Essential Studio 2019 Volume 2 release, and it is expected to be available by June 2019.  

I found an exemple of toolbar customization in the user's guide, but no way to include the text search control. For exemple, I did not found the binding to set for the search text value. I only have the binding for the SearchTextCommand. 
We have created a workaround sample to set the binding for search text value using custom toolbar and the sample can be downloaded from the below link 

We will update the UG documentation for custom toolbar on or before 2019 Vol 2 release. 

Please refer the UG documentation link below to know more details about text search feature, 

Regards, 
Sathish 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon