We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

healthtracker showcase sample

Hi Syncfusion Team,

Thanks for creating a healthtracker showcase sample. It's indeed a good sample. 
I downloaded latest essential studio but i am not able to see that as a sample. 
Is that available on github or you are planning to release soon ?

9 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team April 5, 2019 06:30 AM UTC

Hi REPOHOLIC, 

No. We are not publishing the Health Tracker showcase sample in GitHub location. We have integrated the sample in our essential studio build. You can get the corresponding health tracker source on below build installed location.  

ASP.NET Core:  

(installed location)\Syncfusion\ASP.NET Core\17.1.0.38\web\samplebrowser\Areas 

JS: 

(installed location)\Syncfusion\JavaScript\17.1.0.38\samples\web\dashboard 

Please let us know, whether the provided information’s are helpful to get the health tracker source or not. If not, please share which platform do you want this sample source. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B.  

RE REPOHOLIC April 6, 2019 07:17 AM UTC

Hi Ashokkumar,

Thanks for a quick reply. I checked my installation folder and there exists a healthtracker sample as you mentioned. But that healthtracker is from old EJ1 library.
What i was looking for mainly is the latest version of healthtracker sample as seen in this link.

Mainly i am looking for Angular TypeScript or JS platform at least..

Thanks.

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team April 10, 2019 12:43 PM UTC

Hi REPOHOLIC, 

Sorry for the inconvenience, 

As of now, we are having health tracker sample in typescript platform only and we didn’t integrate in build. We will publish the source in the GitHub location within two business days and we will update the location once we published. And we will prepare the sample in ASP.NET core and angular platform for volume 2 service pack 1 release 2019. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Baby. 

RE REPOHOLIC April 10, 2019 10:40 PM UTC

Thanks Baby for providing this information.

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team April 11, 2019 11:51 AM UTC

Hi REPOHOLIC, 

Thanks for your update. 

As mentioned earlier, we will update you the location once published and also will update once our volume 2 service pack 1 release rolled out which is expected to be at end of July, 2019. We will appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Baby. 

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team April 12, 2019 05:23 PM UTC

Hi REPOHOLIC,

Thanks for your patience,

we have published health tracker sample in gitbub location. Please find the below link,
https://github.com/syncfusion/ej2-showcase-ts-healthtracker/ 

And we will prepare the sample in ASP.NET core and angular platform for volume 2 service pack 1 release 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,
Baby. 

DG Durga Gopalakrishnan Syncfusion Team August 24, 2022 03:08 PM UTC

Hi Repoholic,

We have published angular health tracker show case sample in github location. Please check with the below links.

Sample source : https://github.com/syncfusion/ej2-showcase-angular-healthtracker

Show case demo : https://ej2.syncfusion.com/showcase/angular/healthtracker/src/#/dashboard

As of now, we don’t have plan to include health tracker sample in ASP.NET Core platform. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Durga Gopalakrishnan

AS Amos Smith replied to REPOHOLIC April 10, 2023 06:01 AM UTC

Thank you!

DG Durga Gopalakrishnan Syncfusion Team April 11, 2023 04:32 AM UTC

Most welcome. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We are always happy in assisting you.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon