We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to filter table data using date range picker.

Hi Syncfusion Team
I am using ej2-grid for our application.
Please find code in below stackblitz link
In the code i have been trying to filter data with date range picker in start date column. but the records are not filtering properly.
please provide a solution with example.
** and also provide same for tree grid also i.e., i need same date range picker filtering in tree grid also.
Please provide a sample for Grid and Tree Grid

Regards
Ebenezer Justin.

2 Replies

EB Ebenezer April 3, 2019 03:23 PM UTC

Hi 
This issue is resolved.
still need your assistance regarding below.
1. Once i click the cancel button filtering is not cancelling. to cancel filters i am clicking the cancel button two times so that all records is showing in the grid.
2. I would like to decrease the width of the date range picker component. Please provide example to set css styles so that i can decrease width of the daterange picker component.
Please see below stackblitz link

Regards
Ebenezer Justin.

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team April 4, 2019 09:16 AM UTC

Hi Ebenezer, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query #1: Once i click the cancel button filtering is not cancelling. to cancel filters i am clicking the cancel button two times so that all records is showing in the grid. 

We could not reproduce the reported issue at our end.  While We click the “cancel” button the filter menu closes and Grid clear filtering is working wine while we clicking the “clear” button present in the filter menu popup. Could you please provide the below details that will be helpful for us to provide a better solution as early as possible. 

1. Share the exact scenario of the issue.
  2. Share the video of the reported issue if possible

Query#2: I would like to decrease the width of the date range picker component. Please provide example to set css styles so that i can decrease width of the daterange picker component. 

You can set the with for the DateRangePicker input by using the “width” property. Please refer to the below documentation link for more information. 

Please get back to us, if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon