We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfDataGrid and Pulltorefresh

Hi guys,

I like the progress bar when you implement the default Pull to Refresh functionality in the SfDataGrid. 

I was wondering how can I implement that type of a progress bar application wide for all my loading/waiting functionality?

5 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team April 3, 2019 07:25 AM UTC

Hi Mario, 

Thank you for your valuable feedback.  

You can use Linear Progress bar of our Syncfusion SfProgressBar control for your requirement in Xamarin.Forms, please refer our user guide documentation regarding the same. 

Please let us know, if you require any assistance. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

MA Mario April 3, 2019 01:28 PM UTC

Can you provide example how to achieve similar looking progress bar as the built in one in the SfDataGrid

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team April 4, 2019 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Mauro, 

We suspect that your requirement is to create progress bar similar to pull to refresh as in the below screenshot. 

To meet your requirement, we request you to use a circular progress bar with enabled IsIndeterminate property. We have already create a sample for similar usecase and included in our SampleBrowser sample. The code example is available in the following GitHub location. 

If this is not your requirement, then kindly share us the complete scenario which will be helpful for us to provide a prompt solution at the earliest. 

Regards,
Sathish 

MA Mario April 4, 2019 12:50 PM UTC

Hi, its actually supposed to be the linear. And yes I have IsIndeterminate on however it works differently than from a regular out of the box SfLinearProgressBar. The colors and indeterminate states are a different. That's what I'm looking for. I'm using Load More Items feature in this example. The screenshot is in the zip

Attachment: linear_f9e93f0f.zip

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team April 5, 2019 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Mario, 

Thank you for your update. 

We have created a direct trac support incident under your account, please follow the below link for further follow-up of your requirement in SfLinearProgressBar.  

Regards, 
Sathish 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon