We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Timeline Grouping Schedule-Show multiple appointment on a single cell for single date

I am using Syncfusion  Timeline Grouping Schedule(Essential JS 2 for JavaScript (ES5)) and have multiple appointement for single date and I want to show at least two appointement on a single cell then more button.
My requirement is attached on below image.
So please let me know how can  I show the at least two appointement on a single cell for single date or provide an example that explain the same.

Many thanks

Regards
Dipak

Attachment: SchedulerCell_87b6083a.zip

3 Replies

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team April 3, 2019 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Dipak, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

We could achieve your requirement of showing two appointments in a cell by changing the work cell height using cssClass property and for the same we have shared a sample for your reference which can be viewed from the following link. 

.schedule-app.e-schedule .e-timeline-view .e-work-cells, 
            .schedule-app.e-schedule .e-timeline-month-view .e-work-cells, 
            .schedule-app.e-schedule .e-timeline-view .e-resource-cells, .schedule-app.e-schedule .e-timeline-month-view .e-resource-cells { 
                 height: 120px; 
            } 

var scheduleOptions = { 
        width: '100%', 
        height: '650px', 
        selectedDate: new Date(2018, 3, 4), 
        views: ['TimelineDay', 'TimelineWeek', 'TimelineWorkWeek', 'TimelineMonth', 'Agenda'], 
        currentView: 'TimelineWeek', 
        cssClass: 'schedule-app', 
        group: { 
            resources: ['Projects', 'Categories'] 
        }, 

} 

Also, if you want to view all the appointments of a day in Scheduler UI irrespective of that "+n more" indicator, then you can set rowAutoHeight property to true. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

DI Dipak April 4, 2019 05:35 AM UTC

Ok, thank you! Helped me!!

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team April 4, 2019 08:41 AM UTC

Hi Dipak, 

Thanks for your update. We are glad that our solution meets your requirement and let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Nevitha 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon