We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Popup Configuration

In api documentation of combobox have a link for Popup Configuration session,but the link is broken.
Where I can find the Popup Configuration for combobox?

3 Replies

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team April 1, 2019 04:37 AM UTC

Hello Benjamin, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

You can find the Popup Configuration for ComboBox, under the following link: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/documentation/drop-down-list/getting-started/#configure-the-popup-list  

Let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Prince 

BG Benjamim Goulart Bessa April 1, 2019 10:19 AM UTC

Thank you for your answer.

There some way to align popup with left or right?

Ex. I have a combo positioned on the left side of my form, the pop-up list will align with left margin of it, but when my combo is located on the right side of my form would be better if pop-up list align with right side of my combo.

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team April 2, 2019 09:28 AM UTC

Hello Benjamim, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

Yes, you can use the open event in the ComboBox control to update the popup position using the popup object from the arguments. Kindly refer to the following code snippet. 

let games: ComboBox = new ComboBox({ 
    dataSource: data, 
    fields: { text: 'Name', value: 'Code' }, 
    placeholder: 'Select countries', 
    popupWidth: '200px', 
    open: function (args) { 
        args.popup.position = { X: 'right', Y: 'bottom' }; 
    } 
}); 
games.appendTo('#local'); 

In the above code, we have positioned the popup right side. We have attached an example for your reference, kindly refer to the following location for the sample 

Let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Prince 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon