We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to provide checkbox or enable/disable button in every node

Hi, 
     I'm trying to provide enable/disabled button for each node and also for its child node. If a parent node is disabled then its corresponding child node should also be disabled, but i couldn't able to get this functionality done with tree grid control.

Regards,
Justin Ebenezer

Attachment: tree_grid_3424d8f5.zip

1 Reply

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team March 29, 2019 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Justin Ebenezer, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

Query: “How to provide checkbox or enable/disable button in every node 

From your query, we understand that you need to render the checkbox or enable/disable button inside the Treegrid to disable every node in it. From 2019 Volume 1 beta release we have provided support to render the checkbox column.  

Kindly refer the below Demo and Ug documentation for your reference 

For each checkbox selection, checkboxChange event will be triggered. So, in this event you can enable or disable the node. Please refer the below link for API reference 

Using the “checkboxChange” event, you can enable/disable checkbox of child node while enabling/disabling parent’s checkbox. 

So kindly share more details about your requirement (i.e) disable means do you want prevent the selected row from editing or change the opacity or remove from visibility etc. based on your requirement we will provide the solution. 

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon