We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Chip Doesn't work

Hello,

I have included SfChip as a control in my Xamarin Forms view as shown below. However when I tap on a chip, I don't get any event back and the chip doesn't change color on selection because the selection event is not firing.

<SyncfusionButton:SfChipGroup 
                        x:Name="SurfaceChips"
                            SelectedChipTextColor="#FF202020"
                            ChipPadding="2,0,0,0" 
                        HorizontalOptions="Center"
                            SelectionIndicatorColor="#FF353535"
                            SelectedItem="{Binding SelectedFilterSurface}"
                            ItemsSource="{Binding FilterSurfaceItems}" 
                            Type="Choice"/>

Any help would be really great!

Thanks

Apurva

3 Replies

MS Mugundhan Saravanan Syncfusion Team March 28, 2019 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Apurva,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

Query : “when I tap on a chip, I don't get any event back and the chip doesn't change color on selection”

We have analyzed the reported issue and we are unable to reproduce the reported issue, when tapping the chip its color should be change it is working as expected, please have the prepared sample from the following link

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/143582/ze/SFCHIP~2-417266112  

Screenshot: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/143582/ze/Screenshot_(2)-38837155

Since we are not aware of your exact application scenario, we were not able to reproduce this issue at our end, so can you please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. This will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you a better solution at the earliest.

Regards,
Mugundhan S.

UN Unknown March 29, 2019 03:36 PM UTC

Thanks for quick reply! I was able to get the control working. Basically never set the renderer in AppDelegate.

Thanks

Apurva

MS Mugundhan Saravanan Syncfusion Team April 1, 2019 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Apurva,

We glad that the reported problem resolved at your end. Please let us know if you have any other queries,

Regards,
Mugundhan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon