We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Virtual scrolling with DataManager

Hi,

I'm trying to combine the virtual scrolling in the Agenda view with the DataManager (url), but it won't work. The calendar is only showing the evens of 1 month (but the data from the api response contains more evens of the next month). And when I scroll nothing happens.
:agenda-days-count="30"

e-view :event-template="weekTemplate" :allow-virtual-scrolling="true" option="Agenda" 
I'm using a UrlAdaptor() in my datamanager.

Is this possible, or is it only working when you use the generateObject from this example?: https://ej2.syncfusion.com/vue/demos/#/material/schedule/agenda.html 

2 Replies

AR Arwin March 26, 2019 12:03 PM UTC

Some extra info:
When I set the height of the calendar to 100px then there is a scroll bar and he loads multiple events (not from the api, I have set the api that it adds 2 months before and after, to get more events, I should think that the calendar requests more events by itself, but it doesn't.). 

But the height of the calendar is not 100px, it is around the 500/600px. But when I set the calendar to that height, it only shows 2 events (on 31 march), and there is no scroll bar. So there is nothing to scroll, but there are way more events. It seems that the calendar shows only the remaining events in march, and because of the height, there is no scrollbar.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 27, 2019 12:07 PM UTC

Hi Arwin, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We could reproduce the reported issues and logged the below bug report. The fix will be included in our JS2 weekly release on April 18, 2019. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon