We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problems Dragging Pointer

I'm trying to add a circular gauge that the user can drag and set the value manually. I've enabled dragging on a Marker Pointer but when I try to drag it moves a small amount and then stops. I added the gauge to my .axml file and then I'm setting it up in the OnCreate() event for my activity. Here is the code I'm using to set it up:

SfCircularGauge gauge = FindViewById<SfCircularGauge>(Resource.Id.gauge);

ObservableCollection<CircularScale> scales = new ObservableCollection<CircularScale>();

CircularScale scale = new CircularScale();
            scale.StartValue = 0;
            scale.EndValue = 100;
            scale.Interval = 10;
            scale.RadiusFactor = 1;

MarkerPointer markerPointer = new MarkerPointer();
            markerPointer.Value = 50;
            markerPointer.MarkerHeight = 80;
            markerPointer.MarkerWidth = 80;
            markerPointer.EnableAnimation = false;
            markerPointer.EnableDragging = true;
            scale.CircularPointers.Add(markerPointer);

scales.Add(scale);
            gauge.CircularScales = scales;

Are there any settings I am missing to enable this feature?

2 Replies

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team March 28, 2019 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Cameron, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We can able to reproduce the issue and we confirmed “Pointer dragging not working in Xamarin.Android” as an issue. We will provide the patch on 8th April,2019. We appreciate your patience until then.  
You can now track the status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.  

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team April 11, 2019 11:17 AM UTC

Hi Cameron, 

We are glad to announce that our weekly Nuget was rolled out today and fix for the reported issue was included in the weekly Nuget.   

NuGet Version: 17.1.0.40  

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 

Bharathi. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon