We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PDF Viewer control posts back when window is resized

I have the ES1 PDF Viewer displaying fine.  However, whenever I resize the window, it fires off another callback to get the PDF document.  How can I turn this off?

1 Reply

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team March 20, 2019 03:25 PM UTC

Hi Edward,

Greetings from Syncfusion,

In our PDF Viewer, from Essential Studio release 16.4.0.42 we are using Pdfium as default rendering engine. In which PDF document page data is send as image data from sever to client for rendering and further processing in PDF Viewer.  So, on resizing we have sent the request again to get the image with current zoom percentage to persist the clarity of the content.

However, we can restrict this by using the Syncfusion rendering engine in which the PDF document page content are drawn as path there will not be any clarity loss on magnifications. Please find the below link to switch to the Syncfusion rendering engine,

https://help.syncfusion.com/js/pdfviewer/how-to-use-pdfium-rendering-engine-in-pdf-viewer#switching-between-the-syncfusion-rendering-engine-and-pdfium-rendering-engine

Please try this and let us know if you have any concerns on this.

Regards,

Akshaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon