We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfTabView Cancel SelectionChanged

Hello,

How do I cancel the SfTabView.SelectionChanged event.  I searched the forums for '"sftabview" "cancel" selection changed' but did not find an answer.  I also did not find a Cancel property on the SelectionChangedEventArgs so I'm not sure the solution.  Here is what I'm trying to do:

private void SfTabView_SelectionChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.XForms.TabView.SelectionChangedEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.Name == "Connect" && App.User.BadgeGuid == null)
            {
                e.Cancel = true;
            }
        }

Thanks for your time.
Troy

License: Xamarin Essential Studio
Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfTabView 15.4.0.54

1 Reply

ET Eswaran Thirugnanasambandam Syncfusion Team March 20, 2019 03:58 AM UTC

Hi Troy Scheffel,

Greeting from Syncfusion.

Currently we don’t have the support for cancelling the selection in SfTabView. So, we have added it to our feature request list, but we don’t have any immediate plans to implement this feature. At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. The status of implementation can be tracked through our Features Management System:

Feature link: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/5286  

This implementation will be available on any of our upcoming release. Please let us know if you have any clarification about this.

Regards,
Eswaran T

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon