We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Jasmine tests with deep rendering

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

143363 Mar 15,2019 06:56 PM UTC Sep 10,2019 06:20 AM UTC Angular - EJ 2 2
Tags: Toolbar
Unknown
Asked On March 15, 2019 06:56 PM UTC

Hi! I'm trying to execute my tests using jasmine but for some reason the component doesn't render completely. In this case I'm using ejs-toolbar and when I'm trying to find the items it just shows the top component and ignore the items like bellow:
<ejs-toolbar _ngcontent-c0="" id="myToolbar" overflowmode="Popup" ng-reflect-overflow-mode="Popup"></ejs-toolbar>

Do someone experienced this?

Best regards.

Marco
Replied On September 2, 2019 08:15 PM UTC

Hi!

I face similar issue.

In my case, I have a dialog with 3 templates (for header, content and footer) and, during jasmine testing, the templates are not rendered, so, the component HTML template gets rendered like this:

<ejs-dialog _ngcontent-c0="" ...>
<!-- -->
<!-- -->
<!-- -->
</ejs-dialog>

I googled about this, but got no helpful answers...

Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 10, 2019 06:20 AM UTC

Syncfusion greetings. 

We have checked the reported scenarios with unit testing, where Toolbar and Dialog components are rendered properly and for the same below samples prepared for your reference. 

Kindly try the above samples and if still issue persists, try to reproduce the issue in the above sample and revert else share your code example / runnable sample (if possible) to serve you better. 

Regards, 
Karthi 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;