We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom Resource Generator; existing settings.json - Schedule deselected and Context Menu CSS missing

When I use the CRG to generate required components and want to add one, a number of components are reset.
E.g. the schedule is deselected, Multi-Select Checkbox etc. As far as I can tell, that applies to all components that have injectables.

Reproduce: 
https://crg.syncfusion.com/
Choose e.g. Calendar, MultiSelect and Schedule with all injectables, and add those without, e.g. Dialog and Context Menu. In my test, the template was set to Bootstrap.

Download the file, reload the CRG and Import the settings from the downloaded file. Only Dialog and Context Menu will be checked.

Also, the CSS for the Context menu did not appear to be included in the generated CSS, the component itself was however.

1 Reply

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team March 18, 2019 11:09 AM UTC

Hi Stefan, 

We have analyzed the reported issue and it can reproduce by our end. Hence, we have logged bug report on this. You can track the status of bug through our feedback portal link as below, 

This fix will be available in Essential Studio Volume 1, 2019 release which will be expected to roll-out by end of March 2019. 

Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon