We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Child Leaf Items with no children contain + sign button

Hello,

When I configure a Treemap with Drilldown feature, I have Child Items which are Leaf Items (with no children) But the + Sign is still displayed and I can click on it.

So because it is a leaf item, this Item takes the full size of the rect which is not really necessary to display because it's a Leaf Item.

we can represent it like this:

- Parent
  + Child         <==  The leaf Item
        -- No children  -

Is it the expected behavior ? 

Thank you
Christophe 

1 Reply

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team March 12, 2019 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Christophe, 

We have analyzed your query. Please find the below response for your queries. 

Query 1: When I configure a Treemap with Drilldown feature, I have Child Items which are Leaf Items (with no children) But the + Sign is still displayed and I can click on it. 

We have prepared a sample based on your scenario. In that sample, we have only one parent and that has two children (leaf items) and the children has no children. And + sign will be displayed for that parent. If this is your scenario. we would like to let you know that, this is a behavior. When drilldown is enabled and if parent has any children then + sign will be displayed for that parent. Kindly find the below screenshot for your reference. If this is not your scenario, kindly revert us by modifying our sample or provide your code sample and screenshot which will be helpful in further analysis and provide you the solution sooner. 

Query 2: because it is a leaf item, this Item takes the full size of the rect which is not really necessary to display because it's a Leaf Item. 

We are not aware of exact scenario of this query. The leaf item will take the size based on the weightValuePath. So kindly revert us by providing a screenshot and code snippet for this scenario. 

Sample for your reference, can be found from below link, 

Regards, 
Dharani. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon