We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Need Dashboard layout control in WPf

I need a dashboard control in WPF. The controls can be arranged and moved freely.

I want something similar to the DevExpress Dashboard Viewer(Widgets View), which they have in Winforms with Free layout, grid layout & Flow layout.

I want to use SyncFusion WPF to do the same.

3 Replies

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team March 5, 2019 09:07 AM UTC

Hi Hemanath, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

By using our DockingManager control, you can achieve your requirement similar to Widgets View of DevExpress. And you can arrange the Dock Windows at any side in the DockingManager using SideInDockedMode property and header text of the dock child can be set by using the Header property. Please find the screenshot and sample for the same from below location: 

Screenshot:  

And also please refer the below UG Documentation of DockingManager for further reference: 

If we misunderstood your query, please share more details like screenshot about your requirement. This would help us to provide solution at earliest. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

HR Hemanath Ravi March 7, 2019 08:54 AM UTC

I want similar to which is shown in the below link,
https://documentation.devexpress.com/WindowsForms/16239/Controls-and-Libraries/Application-UI-Manager/Views/Widget-View

the Docking manager example you gave is similar to Free Layout shown in the above example. Can the grid/table layout in the above example can be done using the Dock manager?

AA Arulraj A Syncfusion Team March 8, 2019 11:02 AM UTC

Hi Hemanath, 

Thanks for your update. 

By using DockingManager and TileViewControl, you can achieve your requirement. In DockingManager, we can set the child window size by using the following attached properties DesiredWidthInDockedMode and DesiredHeightInDockedMode and also header of the dock child can be hidden by setting the NoHeader property as true. Currently, we do not have option to add spaces in-between TileView items. Please find the screenshot, video and sample for the same from below location: 

Screenshot:  

And also please refer the below UG Documentation of TileViewControl for further reference: 

Let us know whether this helps also if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Arulraj A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon