We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PerformFiltering fails on an IQuerable datasource with Include

Hi
I'm using ej2 DataGrid on an MVC Core project.
Following the samples, I could setup a running datagrid with some data source of type IQuerable successfully.
Everything like filtering, searching and sorting works fine using DataOperations object.
But as soon as I include some navigation properties on my datasource, it fails and complains of Null reference exception.
Is this a bug or known issue and are there any workarounds on this?

Thanks

1 Reply

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team March 11, 2019 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Vahid, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your query. We have tried to reproduce the reported problem by creating a sample with Grid bound to an IQuerable datasource with Include. But we could not reproduce the reported problem, the DataOperations like filtering works fine in the sample which we have prepared. We are attaching the sample for your convenience, please download it from the link below, 

If you are still facing the problem, please get back to us with the following details for better assistance. 
1.       Exact scenario/proper replication procedure. 
2.       Share the full Grid code and the data model you are using in your application. 
3.       Screenshot showing the details about the exception. 

The provided information will help us analyze the problem, and provide you a solution as early as possible. 

Regards, 
Madhu Sudhanan P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon