We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

convsersion tiff to pdf

Hi

I encountered system out of memory when converting 400mb .tiff file to pdf. 
Is there a way to solve this issue?

Thanks

6 Replies

SK Surya Kumar Syncfusion Team March 5, 2019 02:06 PM UTC

Hi Ariel, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We suspect that this issue is related to specific TIFF image. Could you please provide the TIFF image in which the issue is reproduced. So that we can provide you a better solution in this. 

Regards, 
Surya Kumar.  

AR Ariel March 6, 2019 02:50 AM UTC

Hi 

I can't attached the image because its to large even I convert it to zip already.

Thanks

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team March 7, 2019 01:12 AM UTC

Hi Ariel, 
Is it possible to send us the TIFF image through One Drive. So that we can provide you the precise solution on this. However currently we are working to generate TIFF file with high file size (400 MB) and update the further details by 08th March, 2019.  
Please let us know if you have any concerns on this. 
Regards, 
Karthikeyan 

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team March 8, 2019 04:57 PM UTC

Hi Ariel, 
We have tried the TIFF with size 900MB for converting TIFF to PDF and we were not able to reproduce the issue which you have mentioned. We suspect that this issue is related to specific TIFF image. Could you please provide the TIFF image through One Drive. So that we can provide the exact solution on this.  

Please let us know if you have any concerns on this.  
Regards, 
Karthikeyan  

AR Ariel March 20, 2019 03:43 AM UTC

Hi

Is there a way to conver images to tiff in synfucison?

thanks

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team March 20, 2019 05:15 AM UTC

Hi Ariel, 
We do not have support for converting images to TIFF. However you can achieve this by using the code discussed in the below thread. 

Regards, 
Karthikeyan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon