We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scrolling on Mobile

Hi Syncfusion Team,

i have a Grid element on a page, it looks fine on desktop. But on Mobile i got some scrolling issue.

The problem is i cant scroll the page.

i attach 2 screenshots one from desktop and one from mobile.

Attachment: screenshots_8ed8c95.rar

5 Replies

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team March 5, 2019 10:39 AM UTC

Hi Miguel, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

By default, browser scroller will be rendered when the html element height exceeds the browser height. But in your case this scrollbar was not rendered properly in mobile mode. So we suspect that you have provided some specific height for the parent element. May be that height caused this issue. So please ensure this in your project. If it’s not working, then please render the browser scrollbar manually by setting overflow property as auto for an parent element of that page like as following code snippet, 

<div style='overflow:auto'> 

</div> 

Still, if you facing the same issue please share the following details for further assistance 

1. From the screenshot you have rendered some html elements before the Grid. So please share the code snippet of the html element and Grid.
  2. If you have used any custom CSS file, then please share that CSS file.
  3. Share the Syncfusion package version.

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

MV Miguel Varela Rodriguez March 5, 2019 04:56 PM UTC

I have check out your suggestion, still the same behavior.

I must say i use almost the same structure on another document, that works fine.
I looked the code and tried different things, but i cant get the element that breaks things up :/

In the attachment i added 2 html files

1. ctPartsCheck.php -> the one that has scrolling issues
2. ctCheckInReports.php -> works fine
3. masterV2.css -> the css file

thank you in advance for your support.

Attachment: syncfusion_support_955b0696.zip

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team March 6, 2019 06:26 AM UTC

Hi Miguel, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have faced some script error while running your sample. So we have prepared the sample from your layout code and we have tried to reproduce the reported issue by using the prepared sample but it was unsuccessful at our end. Also, this issue is not related to Grid layout. So please ensure your layout and style. We have attached the prepared sample in the below link for your reference, 

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

MV Miguel Varela Rodriguez March 6, 2019 11:16 AM UTC

Thank you i finnaly got the problem. It was related with some of the DropDown lists on assign the Datasource.

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team March 6, 2019 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Miguel,  

Thanks for your update. 

Please contact us if you need any further assistance. As always, we will be happy to assist you.  

Regards,  
Pavithra S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon