We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Data Grid cell not updating when LoadUIView=true

Hello,

I would like to use custom font for my data grid so I have to set LoadUIView=true for columns. But then when I edit a grid cell, it doesn't change value. Should I add something to refresh it?

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team February 27, 2019 09:26 AM UTC

Hi Damian, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information, we have checked your query “DataGrid not updating when editing grid cell with LoadUIView enabled” in Xamarin.Forms and it is working fine as expected from our side. You no need to refresh the DataGrid after the edit, it will update automatically. For that, you need to inherit the column from INotifyPropertyChanged.

We have prepared ssample with edit mode, please find the sample by the following link.

Sample linkDataGridEditSample 

You can also refresh the Grid by calling the Refresh method of DataGrid, when updating the values. 

If the given sample doesn’t meet your requirement, kindly modify the sample based on your scenario and revert to us with more details the exact replication procedure to replicate the issue. It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution at the earliest. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon