We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Entering Period on Nullable No Decimal sfNumericTextBox adds 0 to next number on UWP

I have an issue with the sfNumericTextBox on UWP. When the box is blank, the user can enter a period [ . ] and it doesn't trigger the property changed event. 
Also, when they enter in a number after the period (say 2), it then replaces the period with a 0 so the number looks like it's 10 times more (20).

This only happens on UWP. I'm assuming it has something to do with it being an nullable int binding and no decimal places set.

See attached code.

Attachment: nullableSFNumericTextBox_2821df97.zip

5 Replies

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team February 27, 2019 05:16 PM UTC

Hi Chase,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We were able to reproduce the reported issue and the fix will be included in our upcoming Volume 1 2019, release which is expected to be rolled out by the mid of March 2019.

Regards,
Vanaja R.A.

CH Chase March 29, 2019 07:33 PM UTC

Hello,

I updated to version 17.1.0.38 and this bug is still occuring. Did you get a chance to fix it?

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team April 1, 2019 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Chase, 

Thanks for your update. 

We afraid that, we are unable to reproduce the reported issue on version 17.1.0.38.  

We have restricted entering the decimal separator when we set the MaximumDecimalDigits as zero. So, the value changed event will not be called during this operation.  

Note: Please check by clearing the NuGet cache by using the instruction given in the following link.   

If you are still facing this issue, can you please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. This will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you a better solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

CR Chase R Gollubske April 2, 2019 02:23 PM UTC

Thank you for the response. Turns out we had a manual fix in place for a different bug so I had to remove those libraries before it would get the latest version. 
Once I did that, the problem was fixed.

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team April 3, 2019 06:49 AM UTC

Hi Chase, 

We are glad that the reported problem resolved at your end. Please let us know if you have any other queries. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon