We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error in formula engine?

I use V2.0.5 of the GridControl in a multi-sheet family with cross-sheet formulas. Sheet 1 has a cell reference to a cell in Sheet 2. Sheet 1 is shown initially. The value in the Sheet 1 cell is not correct until I have navigated to Sheet 2 once. How do I fix this?

2 Replies

TG Truls Gartland May 24, 2004 04:56 PM UTC

I must add that the cell in Sheet 2 is a formula cell itself. >I use V2.0.5 of the GridControl in a multi-sheet family with cross-sheet formulas. Sheet 1 has a cell reference to a cell in Sheet 2. Sheet 1 is shown initially. The value in the Sheet 1 cell is not correct until I have navigated to Sheet 2 once. How do I fix this?

GR Greg May 25, 2004 10:46 AM UTC

1) I believe you may be in the wrong sub-Forum. This one is about the ExcelRW product that reads and writes Excel files. There is a Grid forum, which gets faster responses as well. 2) My guess is that you may have to Invalidate the regions or some other action which would force a (re)calculation.? (we use the Virtual Grid, and do all calculations ourselves) -Greg

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon