We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Error in formula engine?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

14292 May 24,2004 12:51 PM May 25,2004 06:46 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: XlsIO
Truls Gartland
Asked On May 24, 2004 12:51 PM

I use V2.0.5 of the GridControl in a multi-sheet family with cross-sheet formulas. Sheet 1 has a cell reference to a cell in Sheet 2. Sheet 1 is shown initially. The value in the Sheet 1 cell is not correct until I have navigated to Sheet 2 once. How do I fix this?

Truls Gartland
Replied On May 24, 2004 12:56 PM

I must add that the cell in Sheet 2 is a formula cell itself. >I use V2.0.5 of the GridControl in a multi-sheet family with cross-sheet formulas. Sheet 1 has a cell reference to a cell in Sheet 2. Sheet 1 is shown initially. The value in the Sheet 1 cell is not correct until I have navigated to Sheet 2 once. How do I fix this?

Greg
Replied On May 25, 2004 06:46 AM

1) I believe you may be in the wrong sub-Forum. This one is about the ExcelRW product that reads and writes Excel files. There is a Grid forum, which gets faster responses as well. 2) My guess is that you may have to Invalidate the regions or some other action which would force a (re)calculation.? (we use the Virtual Grid, and do all calculations ourselves) -Greg

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;