Editing an existing dataset results in being shown the sql code window. Switching to the visual table designer window results in no tables being shown. Switching back to the sql code window also results in the sql code being lost.
1) In the syncfusion report server, select an existing and valid dataset (a dataset with selected tables) and click on the Edit option.
2) Verify that the dataset-designer page is shown for the selected dataset in the sql code view with valid sql code.
3) Click the slider for the code view.
4) Verify that the visual designer view is empty.
5) Click the slider for the code view.
6) Verify that the sql code view no longer has the previously seen sql code.Looking forward to see your response.