We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom TabstripMenuItems

Hi,
I add a custom tab strip items. 
The custom menu is correctly displayed but nothing happens when you click on the item.
How do I get a menu with custom items that in the selection display the content in the current tab?

Thanks

Emanuel

5 Replies

SM Subashini Mahendran Syncfusion Team February 26, 2019 04:31 PM UTC

Hi Emanuel, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your query “How to update the TabItem content based on TabStripMenuItems selection in SfTabControl”. We have prepared a sample based on your requirement in which we have updated the content of tab item based on TabStripMenuItems selection. 

If we misunderstood your requirement please provide more information regarding the requirement. This would help us to proceed further. 

Regards 
Subashini M. 

EM Emanuel February 27, 2019 04:12 PM UTC

Hi Subashini,
thank you for the example.

In my case the TabControl control has 2 tabs (I use the bindings on ItemsSource) and the TabStripMenuItems (also the one with bindings) shows other items, not only as descriptions but it refers to other objects of the same type (see image).
When I click on a menu item I would need to have a "new" tab that displays the content of the selected item that is not one of the 2 tabs displayed.
I hope I managed to make you understand (sorry for my English).

Thanks

Emanuel

SM Subashini Mahendran Syncfusion Team February 28, 2019 03:58 PM UTC

Hi Emanuel 

Thanks for your update. 

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement in which we have added new tab and its content while clicking tab strip menu item in SfTabControl. Please find the sample and video for the same from below location: 

Please try this above solution and let us know if it is helpful.  

Regards  
Subashini M.  

EM Emanuel March 4, 2019 07:48 AM UTC

Hi Subashini,
thank you for the example. 
My case is a bit different but your example is useful and helped me.

Thank you for the support.

Emanuel

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team March 5, 2019 06:07 AM UTC

Hi Emanuel, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the reported problem has been resolved at your end. Please let us know if you have any further queries on this. We are happy to help you. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon